Six Simple Things
Here are eight simple and effective ways to battle anxiety without drugs or external.
- Get moving exercise, yoga, stretching, jogging and breathing properly.
- Stop using caffeine so much
- Give yourself a decent bedtime and stick to it
- Start saying no to people and feeling ok with setting boundaries
- Eat healthy food often, don’t skip or overindulge.
- Live in your present moment, you can’t change the past or worry about the future
Learn the art of calming your mind and nervous system with yogic breathing. Cultivating an awareness of the breath and developing good habits of breathing are key components dealing with anxiety and panic attacks.
1. Nose Breathing
Form the cycle of breathing via the nose in place of through the mouth.
Develop the capability to focus at the breath—inhalation and exhalation. This routinely helps teach your breath to be deeper and even out your nervous system.
3. Breathing Diaphragmatically
Learn to respire diaphragmatically, instead of in your chest. (When you inhale, the diaphragm presses downward, causing the abdomen to expand. When you exhale, the diaphragm relaxes and the abdomen falls.)
4. Strengthening the Diaphragm
Then you’ll need to reinforce the diaphragm to make diaphragmatic respiratory more effective, connected, and efficient in alleviating panic attacks and anxiety when needed.
Enjoy the video, you are complex and you are beautiful.