Most companies are ill-equipped to handle employee addiction effectively. This impacts business operations in a wide range of areas that ultimately affect the bottom line. When an employee is suspected of having an alcohol or drug addiction problem, contact Recovery Direct’s addiction counsellors for free assistance on how to deal with situation equitably.
We will do a full assessment free of charge and facilitate any addiction related disciplinary process that may assist the company and employee to reach a fair resolution.
Identification and Assessment
- Identifying the consequences of compulsive drinking and drugging.
- Identifying how their behaviour is affecting their job and reputation, i.e is their job in jeopardy?
- Is family life unmanageable?
- Identifying the progression of the drinking and drugging and level of denial.
- A full history of the patient’s alcohol and drug use, gambling history, sex addiction.
- Any previous attempts at stopping or at rehabilitation.
Recovery Direct benefits recovery at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
Our outpatient continuum enables employees to return to work and:
- Become productive members of their teams.
- Become responsible family members.
- Participate in society.
- Lead happy and fulfilling lives.
[su_spoiler title=”Employee Addiction Issues” icon=”arrow-circle-1″]
The Recovery Direct secondary out-patient programme is designed around cost-effective solutions that address work place addiction issues head on.
Simple adjustments to company’s viewpoints, processes and policies means that we are able to adapt to your company structure. The programme is one of the only long-term Secondary Care Treatment services that is approved. This is designed to serve both the employee and employer so that we are able to maintain a productive operational, substance managed workplace.
We believe that reducing the cost and impact of employee substance abuse saves relationships, lives and just makes business sense.
Recovery Direct was formulated by Vaughan Pankhurst and the Recovery Direct team to address the fundamental shortfalls in dealing with addiction in the context of professional workplace environments. Our recovery solution has specialist interests in cocaine addiction treatment, prescription drug addiction treatment and alcohol addiction treatment.