Trauma Resolution Therapy Model
‘Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.’
Recovery Direct aims at helping you identify and resolve past traumatic experiences through an intensive treatment and care programme.
Your Continuum of Care
The primary aim of recovery is to help our clients to:
- Identify what their primary addiction is so that we can treat them accordingly.
- Increase their knowledge of addiction and take cognisance of how their lives are affected.
- Identify any trauma that is still unresolved and begin to resolve it.
- Learn new ways of living, relaxing and expressing oneself.
- Develop a sense of self-directed growth and improve their day to day functioning.
- Retrain their belief system from “I am a bad, unworthy person” to “I am a worthwhile human being, capable of contributing to society despite having an addiction”.
- Develop a new and positive lifestyle change which will aid their recovery.